- Product catalogue
- Quality & Product safety
- Press - center
- Social Responsibility
Quality & Product safety
Our production and leadership strategies are based on three elements: natural raw materials, complete technical upgrading and the introduction of world standards that regulate the requirements to quality management systems.
The raw materials and the ready goods are thoroughly scrutinized by the company’s production laboratory and the bacteriological laboratory that are fitted with up-to-date equipment.
To enhance the quality and improve the competitive ability of its products, Holding «Mogilyov dairy company «Babushkina Krynka» has introduced a number of management systems that comply with international standards:
- The management of the quality of development, production and sales of milk, dairy products and whole milk substitute, STB ISO 9001-2001 (2005)
- The management of the quality and safety of the production and storage of children’s sterilized milk, children’s kefir and sterilized milk based on HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points), STB 1470 – 2004 (2004)
- The management of the safety of the production and storage of cheeses, STB ISO 22000-2006 (2007)
- The system of management of the quality and safety of hard rennet cheeses based on HACCP, STB 1470-2004 (2006)
- The management of the quality of the development and production of cheeses, STB ISO 9001-2001 (2007)
- The environment management system of the development and production of milk, dairy products and mayonnaise, STB ISO 14001-2005 (2006)
- The labor safety management system of the production of milk and dairy products, STB 18001 -2005 (ОНА8А8 1800:1999) (2006)
- The labor safety management system of the production and storage of rennet cheeses, STB -2005 (ОНА8А8 1800:1999) (2007).